I got tagged by @gatesofhel. Thank you. ♥
Rules: List 10 songs you’re currently vibing on and tag 10 people.
- “Down by the River” by The Decemberists
- “Rox in the Box” by The Decemberists
- “Yankee Bayonet” by The Decemberists
- “Notes on a Penance” by Juna
- “Blank Stare, Dead Eyes” by Autumn’s Dawn
- “Sur l’océan couleur de fer” by Alcest
- “Chanson d’automne” by Les Discrets
- “Wait” by M83
- “Goodnight, Travel Well” by The Killers
- “White Lips Kissed” by Mew
- What’s your favorite music genre? – I listen to almost every kind of music but my favorite one is probably post-rock.
- Last song you listened to? – The Earth Song
- Favorite childhood game? Why? – Can’t remember, I used to play games all the time
- If you could only dress in one color, which would it be? – Might be white.
- Was anime a mistake? – Nope. I am ok with it.
- Celebrity crush(s)? – Too many to name.
- Text or Call? – Call.
- Favorite Movie? – Back to the Future?
- Can you dance? – I wish I could.
- What makes you smile? – So many things. Even a good breakfast in early morning.
- How many times did you drink water today? – I am drinking right now.
Guys, please do it if you like.
I got tagged by darling @gatesofhel. Thank you.
Rules: Answer all the questions in a new post and then tag 15 people.
- 5 things you’ll find in my bag: Wallet, sunglasses, useless receipts, headphones… what else?
- 5 things you’ll find in my bedroom: Books (they are everywhere), dust (i barely use my own room since it’s summer), spiders (i love to keep them), playing cards, posters.
- 5 things I’ve always wanted to do: To finish something I started (almost impossible), stop sarcasm (I think it’s my coping mechanism)…jeez, i can’t think of any.
- 5 things that make me happy: Dogs, animals, nature, old series that I used to watch when I was a kid, books
- 5 things I’m currently into: Football, cooking (I’m kinda bad at it tho), gardening (it’s relaxing), dreams (I always try to remember and write them down), physics (mostly for space and stuff).
- 5 things on my to do list: I really don’t have. I’m boring, sorry.
If you see this, I tag you. Do it if you like.
I was tagged by lovely @gatesofhel. Thank you, my dear. ♥
Rules: go to the largest playlist you have, put it on shuffle and answer the questions with songs that you get.
- This song describes your personality: “Little Hector What Have You Done?” by Carach Angren
- This song describes what you want/wish from your life: "Light Up Or Leave Me Alone” by Traffic (this might be accurate lol)
- This song describes how other people perceive you: “The Ensemble of Silence” by Empyrium (ahahaha i am gonna cry while listening to it)
- This song describes the love of your life: “Rainy Day, Dream Away” by Jimi Hendrix (accurate as fuck because of the title lol)
- This song describes your life at the moment: "Walk On Hot Coals” by Rory Gallagher (possible)
- The song to make love to: "The Root Of All Evil” by Dream Theater (no, thanks)
- The song to dance your heart out: "You Can’t Do It Right” by Deep Purple (ahaha)
- The song that will make you cry: “Panic Attack” by Dream Theater (i can only cry because of how beautiful this song is)
- The song about your future: “Heysátan” by Sigur Ros
- The last song you will ever hear in your life: “Friend Of The Devil” by Grateful Dead (i couldn’t die any happier, i love them to death <3)
- This song describes who you will be in your next life: “Black Funeral” by Mercyful Fate (damn lolol)
- The song that makes you feel better: “Southbound Again” by Dire Straits (anything by this band makes me feel better anyway)
- You end up listening to just one song for the rest of your life, and this is it: “Spirit Of The Water” by Camel (i am melting <3 and also crying)
If you see this, I tag you. Please do it.